Every year Victoria Legal Aid offers an Aboriginal Winter Clerkship Program to law students who identify as Aboriginal.
Our clerkship is unique because:
- you are welcome to commence a clerkship at any stage of your law degree
- you are able to return in successive years until you have finished your studies
- placements are available in our Criminal Law program, Family Law program or our Civil Justice program
- you may also participate in our community legal education and law reform activities
- we aim to accommodate your needs, regarding location and areas of interests.
Applications: are accepted on a rolling basis
Clerkship Dates: clerkship dates and duration are flexible